We established Southwest Adventure Rentals to bring together outdoor adventures and recreational vehicles. Headquartered in Bend, Oregon with an additional location in Sedona, Arizona. We have created partnerships with local companies, non-profits, and industry manufacturers to offer a truly unique experience for our customers. Rentals that fit your needs whether you are visiting friends or family, here on vacation, stopping for business, or are interested in trying out one of our partners’ recreational products. We offer fully outfitted and self-contained off-road adventure van rentals. Of course, your furry friend is invited to join you. All of our rentals are pet-friendly!
Arizona and Oregon are ideal for adventure. Having the right equipment makes the experience just that much better. Camp in one of our fully outfitted vehicles or use it as a base camp to explore one of these beautiful areas.
Sedona in Northern Arizona
• Sedona is a fantastic home base to visit all of what Northern Arizona has to offer. This vibrant and stunning area of Arizona contains a unique adventuresome culture unlike anywhere you’ve ever experienced. Sedona is truly one of a kind, and visiting the Sedona area will be an experience not easily forgotten.
• A scenic resort town surrounded by red rock mesas, hiking trails, and great eateries. It has grown as a vacation destination for many travelers and a highly desirable place to live. From Sedona hiking, mountain biking, and Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona will have your senses buzzing.
• To the north is Flagstaff and Williams the location of many overland companies and Overland Expo events.
• Easy access to California, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada.
• To the south is Phoenix, a large desert metropolis.
Bend in Central Oregon
• To the west are the scenic Cascade Mountains with backpacking, mountaineering, biking, and skiing. Winter and summer sports come to life in this lush, green environment.
• Bend is situated in the high desert and its unique region extends north, south, and east of the city. Experience a hike in black rock: obsidian or solidified lava. Watch flocks of birds migrating to and from nesting areas. Canoe or kayak one of the rivers. Climb Smith Rock. Bike old desert roads.
We provide the equipment to get you out and make the experience an exciting adventure.